I have no idea where the time went so far this month, I haven’t done any blogging! This morning I made sure that I reserved enough time to blog about what I have been up to during this fabulous month of March! As spring is nearing us, the time for fresh fruits and vegetables, gardening and florals is also upon us. I have lots of fresh and fruity creations that I can’t wait to share with you, along with workouts and mind motivation!
What I’ve been Reading…
1. 3 Hormones Your Emotions Rely On
2. Simplest Health Tip Ever: Why You Should Ditch High-Fructose Corn Syrup
3. Top 5 Reasons You Should Eat Avocados
4. Is Meditation Better Than Painkillers?
What I’ve been Eating…
1. Pizza For Breakfast: A Seriously Healthy Way to Make it Happen
2. Strawberry Cocoa Dream Smoothie (recipe to come)
3. Smoothie Bowls Galore!
What I’ve been Doing…
3. Reading Julie Morris: Superfood Smoothies
Now that I am officially on Spring Break, I will have plenty of time to experiment with new recipes and share them with you! Also, in a week and a half I am leaving for Portland!! Whole Foods here I come! I actually have a list of all the nut butters and bars I need to buy and bring back with me; I absolutely can’t wait. Along with Whole Foods, I can’t wait to explore all the juice/smoothie places and fitness studios Portland has to offer. After my trip, I will make sure I post a full update on all the cool things I found. Also, I will be updating my trip on Twitter (@_FoodGlow) and my Instagram (@aemassey4).
Have a happy spring!